Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Rec Center and Pocky

 Day #3 Journal

Tuesday, July 12, 2016


Even though it's raining today, I'm still enjoying all of the activities we're doing so far. Firstly, I'm actually very happy to have breakfast in the morning, as usually I don't eat breakfast because I don't usually have time to. Lunch was also great because we have many options to choose from such as the 90 (usually our food for breakfast and dinner) or from places like Taco Bell, La Madeleine, or anything from the grocery store.

Now, I should talk about something that isn't about food: the rec center. Today we went to the rec center to do yoga, rock climb, play corn hole, and discover our goals. Since all of us were separated into groups, my group first went to yoga. Yoga was very relaxing while our goal setting was very inspiring. The competition for corn hole was a lot of fun. I didn't rock climb, as I'm not a very adventurous person, though I did have fun watching how fast other people climb.                                                                                                                        
The last thing we did today was go on a Kroger Run. At Kroger's, l bought a couple of items: Pocky and Panda cookies (Japanese candies) and sushi and Gushers.... Yeah, I'm definitely a candy fanatic.                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment